Skip to main content

A letter which you will never read

Hey shona!!!
Sorry writing after a long time!! 
But you know it very well that you are always there in my heart, no matter you read this or not, but whatever i feel for you is true.. and true things can’t be hidden for long.”


I don’t know how do you look now ?? I don’t know what’s going in your life ?? I don’t know writing this post is right or not ?? But the one thing which can’t be changed is my love for you..

You are the person who added spice in my life.. you are the person to whom i loved like a hell.. you are the person who just made me smile for no reason ..

You added loads of value to my life and I always tried my best to make you happy, I always tried  to be with you, I always tried my best to add some value in your life too..

No one is perfect, that’s why  I am also not perfect but you are perfect 👌 you are a great daughter of proud parents, you are a super sister of super siblings, you are the most precious person on this earth 🌍 

That is the reason I love you !!! 

I love your smiling face, I really miss you.. I know I would never get a chance to see you.. but I really love you.. and I will always ... 

My every dream is coming true day by day ... I just wanna see you.  Waiting for the day to come..


Keep smiling, be happy, be fulfilled 
Your No one!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Signs I am in love with You

  Ten sign I am In Love with You 10 Signs I am in Love With You Manoj Joshi

Love-Poem

Manoj Joshi