Skip to main content

I am surprised

I am surprised


 









I am surprised. 
why people are confused about their life.
Why people never understand 
what they are missing or missed.
Why people don't understand that 
what they should do or what not.

Sometimes people just think about a short time. 
but it just destroys them for the lifetime..
I don't know why people are wondering in everyone's arms.
I don't know why people begging for love.   
maybe they are searching for satisfaction.
But only true love gives satisfaction. 


yes, we both did that love. 
we felt each other in depth. 
we touched each other. 
we kissed each other but
a true feeling was there.


Always go for true love. get satisfied.. and live a long life. With true love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Is Everything

Miss you Very Much My Dear