Skip to main content

Aisa Kuchh Hai Karna - Dil se -From My heart ! What I want to do

I know!!
You always think that i think too much!!
Yes I accept, then what ??
 I can not stop it. Yes I can not Stop It.
Feeling you make me live. Feeling you make me Cry but still I use to smile.
I don’t blame you for anything wrong happen to us
Because I chose you,I chose you.

Now some lines from my heart in Hindi “A Language to show love “
“What I want to be in my life”



Tere hushn ke jaadu se aage badhke tere dil me utrna hai
Jo tujhe har pal mere pas hone ka  ehsas dilaye aisa kuchh karna hai

Teri mehfil me hazaro ho log chahe
Teri nazar sirf mujhe dhunde kuchh aisa banna hai

Pyar har koi karta pichha har koi nahi
Pichha karne walo ko bhi pichhe chhodke sirf tere sath chalna hai

Na aa paye nind,tujhe soche bina, na chahu tere bina aram karna
Tujhe dekh lu ya mehsus karlu bas, aur kya chahiye uske baad chahe padna pade marna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Signs I am in love with You

  Ten sign I am In Love with You 10 Signs I am in Love With You Manoj Joshi

Love-Poem

Manoj Joshi