Skip to main content

What Ever You Did -You just made me sick

 Hey!

Do You remember ???
We planned a happy life





We decided to be together always
















I was little bit naughty also 
so I also thought about this


















 
I was just Rhyming loves poem


  Always wants you with me



















But after some time I realize that "I am missing something".
you are not the way I want 
I was just playing tough of war to get you and your love.










                                                                           






But you didn't want to accept it
instead of that you tried to close my eyes





I said to choose one thing 
I was expecting that "you will choose me"



But I was wrong 


you chosen opposite of that
I was just surprised 
How could you do that???


 
 But you dont want
to see what you have done
















whatever Now I am tired of these things




I don't want you back in my life




one thing still I want is want to die in your arms not because 
you deserve that


just want to tell you that  how much i loved you 
and what you didn't realize when you chosen opposite of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Is Everything

Miss you Very Much My Dear